- Go to Axess at http://axess.stanford.edu
- Choose Direct Deposit from the options in the Student Menu at the top of the page.
- Click Add Account
- Enter information into fields:
- Routing number*: Bank routing number (usually 9 digits)
- Account Number*: Bank account number of checking or savings account (usually 10-12 digits)
- Account Type: select checking or savings
- Deposit Type: select Percent
- Amount or Percent: enter 100
- Deposit Order: enter 1
- Verify your information and click Submit
*if in doubt, contact your bank for the correct numbers to use for Direct Deposit.
Note: student refunds are sent to only one bank account.
Google Chrome users: To enable Flash for all websites, open your Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content in the address bar, then press enter(1). Then on the Content Settings page, scroll down to Flash and select the button next to 'Allow sites to run Flash'(2).Jun 23, 2017. Enabling Flash for Google Chrome (Windows/Macintosh) – Digication: https://support.digication.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003963468-Enabling-Flash-for-Google-Chrome-Windows-Macintosh-