Students may authorize others to access their Stanford ePay account and make payments on their behalf. Such individuals are referred to as Authorized Payers. Authorized Payers have access to all of the same features as students including the ability to view and print the student's university bill, access billing history, and view payments to the account. Authorized payers cannot edit their own Authorized Payer account or set up other Authorized Payers.
Adding an Authorized Payer
Note: Some students are experiencing issues using Chrome for this functionality. In such cases, please try Firefox while we troubleshoot.
To add an authorized payer to your Stanford ePay account:
- Click Add New from the Authorized Payers section of the Your Account page.
- Enter an Authorized Payer ID, email address, and note (optional). (The system will prompt you to choose a different ID if the one entered is not unique.)
- Select whether to allow the Authorized Payer to have access to your account in Stanford ePay and receive billing emails, or to only have access to your account.
- Click OK.
The Authorized Payer will receive a system generated email. The email includes the Authorized Payer's user ID, a temporary password and a link to the Stanford ePay site.
Once the Authorized Payer logs into Stanford ePay with the temporary password provided by the student, the system will prompt them to reset their password.
Deleting an Authorized Payer
To delete an authorized payer from your Stanford ePay account:
- If the Authorized Payer has not made any transactions in Stanford ePay
- simply click Delete next to their name in the Authorized Payer section of the Your Account page.
- If the Authorized Payer has made any transaction(s) in Stanford ePay
- click Edit next to their name in the Authorized Payer section of the Your Account page.
- click No to the question "Should this person be allowed to log in?".
- click OK.
Authorized Payers who have made any transaction(s) in Stanford ePay will receive a system-generated email informing them that they are no longer authorized to access the student account.
To update an Authorized Payer's email address
- click Edit next to the Authorized Payer's name in the Authorized Payer section of the Your Account page.
- enter and confirm the new email address.
- click OK.